2015年4月13日星期一

Let me miss you



Let me stay, but you choose to go, you said that elyze the fate has to end, why go to hard importune. I was dumb, your shadow had disappeared in front of my eyes for a moment.

Let me miss you, thousand calls you, you are not willing to listen to again and again to you in my last request. Originally, all this already disconsolate!

You say: "love is a game you consensual, tired will leave." It is my traveler, she is a lifetime. Want to see elyze the truth, you have to need some experience with pain. The moment we meet the biggest fault is in no. If the original wipe a shoulder, maybe today I won't be so heartache.

Looking back, I want to find a talking person all have no. It turns out that in the process of all pay, in order to a you, I lost all of their own world. Finally found that I lost is not you, but I lost myself, all of this, but is the god give me arrange a monologue. Heart is too painful, too painful... After they don't feel the pain. It also remember those mottled light and shadow.

Later, time played down the move, the distance elyze pull loose miss, or miss the impressive confessions, and out into a song. Many people are in that age from the "miss". When the spring breeze streaming all the way to the you fang, who is waiting for you under the cherry trees...

没有评论:

发表评论