2015年4月23日星期四

eventually escaped a love



Finally, after walking away, when the endless once again the DaaS Solution endless sunshine out of the night, I met the most lonely in the most solemn and stirring moment. The youth always need some pain, let us forget, always need some scars to prove we were young. When life gives you one hundred reasons to cry, you will take out one thousand reasons to smile for it. You can injustice, can cry, but you can't let all people see your weakness, because we just bear child paper --, perhaps this is the reason why I'm single.

Goodbye, all the love, I used tears watered out of your life, never bother. Since you don't take life to cherish, I again why unfounded worry. The feelings, I never take it so seriously, also has never been so hurt. Everything is over, it seems that you never been to, I never leave. In life sometimes end must have, what you don't in demand. You are willing, I will go through fire and water for the; You don't want to, I would like to go through fire and water with the resistance. If a person really enough care about you, so he can always find time to accompany you, no excuses, no lies, no don't keep your promise. But in other words, if you don't strive for elyze what you want, you'll never have it. If, I mean if, if you don't have to I do feel despair. So, I mean, then, so let's take, my dear girl.

People always say that there are only two single reason: one is too highly of yourself; One is too look down upon yourself. If there is a third reason, it is sometimes too highly of yourself, sometimes too look down upon yourself. In fact like any a person all have no wrong, wrong is, you don't have a way to make her like you! I have asked myself many times, also asked a lot of people, still some people like you, why still single? I think the best answer is single and has nothing to do. When he knew the answer, I always did not speak. Because I believe in love, but don't believe in love. We have not started again afraid of ending, eventually lead to our friendship, missed the love was lost. Men don't want to torture yourself with a woman's error, the woman also don't cry because it is the man's a mistake and dead to tie up lousy dozen, rather than use love to torture yourself, to use love to learn tolerance. Affection is need to operate, not someone else to prove.

Everyone's youth, eventually escaped a love. Here, there is love, affection, happy, happy, but just not eternal. Girls mature because of falling in love with a person, the boy because Touch Overlay lose a people and grow up. I know there are lots of people like you, don't lack I a. But I like of the person rarely, in addition to you didn't. I smile can give anyone, but my heart can only give a person. In fact, I think that as long as you have been good to a person, sooner or later one day be touched by her. Time will change her original idea, have never thought in the end, was moved to tears just yourself!

没有评论:

发表评论